Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I was browsing through my friend's blog when I suddenly thought of my little bloggie here.An update will be perfect to end my night. Here I am blogging from Sheffield, UK. A very awesome and memorable experience to be staying here for 3 months. Even though I really miss my family members and food back in Malaysia, but I know it's only 3 months I will be here so it's better I enjoy my life here than regret it when I go back to Malaysia months later. 
I am really grateful to be here with my closest friend and my dearest boyfriend. It's really really great because we are able to share this wonderful experience together. It's more than I could ever ask for, being there for each other at this wonderful place.. heaven! From Malaysia to UK, I'm really happy that you are here with me. I *hearts* you (smiles)



No comments:

Post a Comment