Tuesday, March 8, 2011



My conversation with my 7 years old niece, Tiffany.

Me : Girl, what do you want for your birthday?

Tiffany : Pencil case

Me: No, i bought lots of pencil case for you d

Tiffany : School bag

Me : No, you already got a school bag

Tiffany : Erm, water bottle?

Me : Erm, your water bottle still can use.

Tiffany : Why don't you buy me a house then?

Me : Owh, you mean the big big doll house? Hmmm..

Tiffany: No, the house with staircase inside that can fit me and everyone in.

Me :* Laughing* Okay that one , wait for your birthday 10 years later.

Tiffany : Hmmm. Okay. (sad face). I think I need a phone.

Me: *Laughing while saying "Why don't I get you an iPhone then?"

Tiffany : iPhone? I don't want la. I don't like touchscreen.

Me: *Speechless*. I give up.

-Change topic-
Me: Why don't I bring you go eat and shop?

Tiffany: Okay

Me: *Narrow down the choices, hoping she'll choose my fav one* MCD, SAKAE,KFC. Please choose one.

Tiffany : SUSHI KING!

Me: Faints.

Speaking to her is like how Jamie speaks to me. Now I understand how she feels. Hahaha. XD




2 comments:

  1. She's cute, want a house XD
    Jiejie, I want too. My birthday is at june :) Coming soon leh, I hope you won't said 10 years after :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She calls me "Gugu" la. Haha. House is ur nan ren give you one, I'm ur ni ren i give you * don't want to tell you*. XDXDXDXDXDXD. Fyi, my bday is also in June. =)

    ReplyDelete