Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's FRIDAY!
Just came back from watching Guliver's Travel . It was an okay okay movie. Managed to make me laugh though.It's been a long long week for me.Stress, tired cos sleeping time changed to 5 am almost everyday due to exam and silly stuff, stress again, mood swings, lots of blank stares, silly tears, sad songs, lots and lots lots more.How can so many things happened in just a few days...
.



I read his blog.

I saw his status.
I listened to the song he posted.
I'm touched
and
I'm really sorry
I hope he will be fine..
I hope he can understand ..

Okays. Enough of those EMO post. I'll be fine my dear readers. Just need LOTS of salmon, TONS of sundae cone,SOME comedies, LOTS of shopping needed. Bags, shoes, clothes. I won't let you go this time.I'm going to shop til i drop. Screw my life. I'm going to reward and pamper myself with some manicure and pedicure when I'm back to Penang. Then I'll be all ready for Chinese New Year. Oh ya, not to forget too. Gonna spoil myself with good good food and become the world's fattest woman! Yay.




6 comments:

  1. wow~its good to see u feeling better d~ ^^
    next time wait tai lou gt go pg,tai lou treat u eat ur "TONS of SundaeCone" to congratz u~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya,one more thing~
    can u don copy my favourite songs??
    all the song u post i almost listen to it everyday one~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. No la.This song actually posted by someone..I just curi only. Haha. Thanks tai lou =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow hope everything is fine to you now ! so hows your exam ? i think all the things happen won't affect you la , oh ya where you found this song 1 ??? i have been searching it for ages d lo haha but still can't manage to find it haha. Wish you all the best and for your last paper la .


    From :
    Somone who care about you from the inner of his heart !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Haha. From someone? XD. There's a different version for this song actually..But there's no codes for me to post it here. So i used the air supply version. Nice rite this song? i love it. =) But it's a sad song. I hope everything will be okay.. Oh ya. Thanks for ur wishes anyways. Sorry for lots of emo post. I promise happy post will be up soon kay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope every thing will be fine la ! Hope to hear your good news soon la !


    From :
    Somone who care about you from the inner of his heart !

    ReplyDelete