Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm back in Penang.I'm really really tired but I still have to complete my PTPTN application stuff. Yawn. I miss my parents. Awww.HUGS them. Sis also came back to see me today. I'm so touched. I miss them.And it really feels nice to be in my room again after 2 weeks. But I only managed to stay in Penang for 2 days. I'll be going back to KL on Sunday. =(

And yesh, I'm unstable again last night. Silly thoughts about "Cat and fishes" kept on interrupting my head.GUYS! Which gives me a really really bad headache and started crapping like a crazy girl whole night. Sometimes I really wonder....But wondering doesn't precisely give me an answer that I want. Part of me wants to know the answer, part of me just wanna shut the whole thing off. Sheline oh sheline, why are you putting yourself in such a messy state again?
I'm staring at the mess I made,
As you turn you take your heart and walk away..

-the mess i made-

No comments:

Post a Comment