Sunday, February 28, 2010

What will I do when I'm bored and alone at home?
Turn on the music and blast it!
*I know you want me, you know I want cha* mode activated

I tend to fall asleep easily.
Like yesterday, I fell asleep while watching my drama with my laptop turned on.
And today, I fell asleep on the couch while watching TV.
And tomorrow, maybe I will fall asleep while driving? (TOUCH WOOD!)
Nah I wont. I'm a safe driver.

At least today wasnt a boring Sunday.
Went lok lok with K.H and YJ just now.
Hang out at my lake there for a while with K.H and we saw "4 legged snake", big big big tortoise and the annoying chiwawa.
Sometimes, just sitting down at my lake giving food to the fishes is nice and relaxing. Minus the chiwawa part.Luckily, K.H's not afraid of dogs(couldn't imagine if he was). If not both of us will be running around the lake screaming. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment