Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm supposed to do WEB PAGE.. I dunno how to do. .2 weeks later I'll be having my finals. I'm so not prepared as usual. The last minute girl.I need to shop.I need a bag, new shoe, a cardigan and lots of new tops. Mega Sale. But time is limited nowadays. I have E-Commerce test on Monday which I haven't study yet...*obviously*.I need a new diary.My lil secret bookeeper.The only on thing Earth I will and I shall bury my deepest secret and feelings in, which I suspect my sis has read it. I accidently misplaced it somewhere and I think she knows most of my secret now.Nvm, it's a tie cos I used to read hers too when I'm small.*evil laugh* I kept all her secrets too, and nobody knew , not even her knows that I read her diary before. I'm a good secret keeper you see.Okays, back to web page, I still dunno how and what to do even though Jev tried explaining to me.Maybe Web Page is just not my thing.
Haihs, there's lots of thing that can happen in just one year..Happy and Sad times. Mood can be contagious.Like for example, when one of your friend is feeling down, you can't help but you yourself will feel sad for them too.Then eventually you yourself will ended up becomes moody too. Sometimes.. Insecurity happens when there's doubt on whether a person is telling you the truth or just making stories up. Maybe because of the shadow of her past.

No comments:

Post a Comment